Monday, February 28, 2011

Our Sweet Macie

Macie Kae Broadbent was born Tuesday Feb 22, 2011 at 1:14pm. She weighed 7lbs 12oz and measured in at 20in long. We couldn't have imagined loving such a perfect little angel as much as we do. We are so lucky to have her in our family and are excited to watch her grow. More pictures will come... We are too busy staring at her and enjoying her :) That probably won't end though!

16 comments:

Doyle, Chelsea, Little Miss & Baby on the Way said...

ohh my goshh!! she is adorable!! congrats to both of you!! can't wait to see more pictures!

Natalie Johansen said...

She is too precious! I hope you're enjoying every second because they grow soooo fast!

Aaron said...

Smiling already?!?! Lucky you! She is so beautiful! I'm glad you are all doing well. Take lots of pictures because they sure grow fast! Can't wait to see you again!

Whitney said...

She's so beautiful! Congrats! You'll have so much fun :)

Aaron & Laura said...

Congratulations!!! She's so beautiful!! :]

Snarrs said...

yah congrats! she is so cute! and i love the name!!

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

she is beautiful lara! i cant believe she smiling already...must take after her mommy! congrats to both of you! she doesnt look like a newborn. how awesome youre a mommy now! i cant wait to meet her one day!

Sarah said...

Cutest. Baby. Ever. And hottest mamma! Can't wait to meet her!

Rebecca & Jeff said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! That first picture is amazing. You guys are going to be such amazing parents! Congrats!

Tyson and Lana Hansen said...

She is a DOLL!!! I love the first pic of her smiling! She's perfect! And the bedding you made is sooo cute! I wish I was creative like that but I'm just too lazy ha! But congrats and enjoy time off just bein with her!!

Dallan and Ashley said...

She's beautiful congrats you guys! We can't wait to meet her!

Jennifer Gould said...

Oh my heavens! Smiling already?? She is darling! Congrats to you both! Love you Lar! :)

Whit said...

She is so perfect!! Congratulations!!
Love, your peeps in Ohio!!

Emily and Derek said...

Congrats!!! She is absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Lara! Look at your baby girl! She is beautiful! You are a mommy!!

Roseanne said...

AAAWWWWW I wanna cry! She's a doll! Thanks for posting pics! ADORABLE!!!!!! P.S. You look great!