Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Finally Finished!

So we finally got Macie's room decorated. We still have a few small touches to add, but we're pretty much done! We did kind of a vintage bird theme. Let us know what you think!



5 comments:

Konni Broadbent said...

Your room turned out darling! I love the pictures and your bird cages are so cute. Good job guys!!!

Sarah said...

I can't wait to stay in the hotel Broadbent!! Seriously it's in like a month! The room looks amazing and Macie is the most darling thing ever!! Can't wait to meet her :)

John and Danielle Corrigan said...

It's adorable, I love how creative it is!! And she is just a DOLL! I heart little girls!! :-) Isn't being a Mommy great?!

Whit said...

Oh my CUTE! It looks amazing! You guys are so creative!

Nancy said...

This is beautiful! Very creative. I love the aura it gives off. Definitely a thumbs up!

I love all your pictures of your little chunky lady. She's adorable!!